Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Big Mountains Bring Out New Cars


First off I have to say sorry to my loyal readers for not writing in a while. You can visit ColoradoCommon.com to see why. Secondly, Colorado is awesome. Good craft beer, plenty to do, and really big mountains. And what comes with big mountains? Winding roads and high altitude. And what comes with winding roads and high altitude? Concept and test cars out in the open. Last week I made the journey to Mount Evans where I was lucky enough to capture photos of a new Mercedes and Fiat.

My guess is the Mercedes (note the German tag) is a C-class and the Fiat is a 500L (presumably L meaning long wheel base to compete with the Countryman Cooper S). Enjoy the photos and check back next week because I promise I will begin writing again.







No comments:

Post a Comment