Friday, November 23, 2012

Goodbye Florida


As you may have noticed by now there hasn't been new content in a while. For the last few weeks I've been packing, cleaning, and getting ready for my move to Colorado. This, of course, has left little time for posting. I also wanted to tell my friends and family about the move in person so they didn't have to find out over a blog post.

So now begins a long journey of loading a truck, driving, finding a house, unloading, etc. Then the holidays come, an anniversary for my girlfriend and I, and New Years. This only leaves me one option but to hold off on the post until after New Years. There is a lot to cover (like no more Suzuki cars) but it will just have to wait. I hope everyone has a great holiday and I'll see you next year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment