Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Pair of A3s

Last week I decided to test out some new tires and took my usual mountain drive. After a few miles of testing the new tread on gravel and snow I came across Audi doing the same thing. I didn't pay much attention to them at first until I noticed that they were both A3’s and that the hatchback was missing a set of doors.

So here are the only two photos I was able to snap of the new Audi A3 hatchback. I will say that they both look quite nice in person. Also the white A3 sedan (which can be seen on the road to the left in both photos) took off like a rocket from a dead start on snow. Audi has already confirmed the A3 sedan for the market, but the A3 3-door hasn't been mentioned. I’m hoping that spotting it on US soil is a good sign of US sales.


Happy Motoring.



No comments:

Post a Comment